Get access to your customers' Google Drive to sync data with spreadsheets and documents.
You can create your Google Drive integration app in Google Cloud APIs dashboard.
You'll need the following information to set up your Google Drive App with KollaConnect:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Google account
- 2.Click on
Select a Projectand choose your project for this integration. If you don't have a project yet, you can create one here. You can name it something like `Drive Connector`
- 3.Go to Library section and search for Drive. Enable the Drive API.
- 4.Go to
OAuth consent screensection.
- 5.Choose "External" as the User Type
- 7.Choose the scopes you will need for your integration. We recommend
./auth/drive.filewhich is not a sensitive scope since it only allows you to see and manage files that you create.
- 8.Add any test users that you will be trying this on first. Any gmail account you have access to will work.
Save and Continue
- 1.Go to
Credentialssection and click
Create New Credentialslink at the top
OAuth Client ID
- 3.Choose "Web Application" as the Application Type and name your credentials
- 4.Add the KollaConnect redirect URL to the Authorized Redirect URIs section:https://connect.getkolla.com/oauth
- 5.Note the ClientID and Client Secret for later use