Connect to your customers' Airtable accounts
You'll need the following information to set up your Airtable App with Kolla Konnect:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Scopes needed
You will need to have an Airtable account. You can get a free one here: https://airtable.com/signup
- 2.Click on "Register an OAuth Integration"
- 3.Add your integration name and set the redirect URL to the Kolla OAuth2 redirect URL:
- 4.Click the
- 5.Note the Client ID for later instructions
- 1.After registering your integration, you will be on the integrations details page. Scroll down to
- 2.Click on
Generate Client Secretand note it for later
- 3.Scroll down to Scopes section and choose the scopes you will need for your integration. Note them for later.
1. In the Kolla Admin portal go to Integrations > Connectors and click Add Connector.
Airtablefrom the catalog of connectors
3. Name your instance of this connector and input the following configuration items:
- Client ID: Obtained from the Airtable Oauth Integration page
- Client Secret: Obtained from the Airtable Oauth Integration page
- Scopes: Choose the scopes you selected in your Airtable integration